Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-24 Origin: Site
1. Use a steel tape measure for best accuracy measurements.
2. Make sure the faux wood blinds will be go with inside mount or outside mount.
3. Pls make sure your window has enough depth if you are considering an inside mount.
Window deep need to be greater than or equal to 6cm.
4. Always measure width (left to right) first, and then height (top to bottom).
5. Recording your measuring width & height
Inside mount faux wood blinds will mount within the window inner frame.
* We recommend measure the top, middle and bottom three positions, and take the shortest dimensions as blinds width.
* Also the same way as measuring the window inner frame height, the shortest dimensions as blinds height.
Outside mount faux wood blinds will mount outside your window opening
* Measure the area you want to cover (how far you want the blind to overlap the window opening)
* We recommend window width plus 10cm as the curtain width and height plus 10cm as the height of the curtain.
Open the packaging of your faux wood blinds and check the blinds and installation accessories.
And confirm that the accessories are complete before starting the installation steps.
Determine the blinds mount position first, mark one end and fix a mounting bracket.
With the valance of the blinds to measure the width, such a measurement method is more accurate.
After keeping the valance level, mark the position of the other end and fix the bracket.
When the 2-end bracket is finished installed, put the blinds in and buckle the brackets to secure the blinds.
Attach the plastic valance clips to the front of the headrail for fixing the valance and side returns.
All of works of installing faux wood blinds will be done after you put on the valance and side returns.
Welcome to visit our website to choose your favorite FAUX WOOD BLINDS
High Tech Industrial Zone, Wujin District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China
© COPYRIGHT 2022 DS SHADING CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.